Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Sukonlapat054
32Sukonlapat054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer? Empty What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am
Yes, I can survive with no internet as long as there are friends and foods.
Sukonlapat054 3EN
3Patama105
3Patama105
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer? Empty Re: What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:32 am
Yes, I prefer peace the most.
I wish that people around the world would not kill or being killed each others. Peace is the most valuble thing on earth for both human beings and the mother nature.
If we have peace in our heart, we will not harm other lives.
Patama0153EN
3Supalak129
3Supalak129
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer? Empty Re: What if there was peace on earth, but the internet disappeared. Would you accept the offer?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:00 pm
I think in reality we can't live without internet or technology.
As our world is foveloped so fast, therefore we can't stop
using it. Whereas we can live without internet but peace indeed
if it happens all around the world.

Supalak 129 3EN
31Tawan014
31Tawan014
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 pm
I think I can live there as long as I have friends and TV.
I think humans are social living things.
So we need at least friends to talk to.

Tawan014 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum