Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
33Tanakorn097
33Tanakorn097
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others? Empty In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others?

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:32 pm
For me, what makes profession of teaching so different from the others is the truth that the result of dedicated effort are so intangible and unobservable. It was stated by Thompson (1991) that a carpenter at the end of the day can actually see what he has built, a doctor can observe a patient responding to treatment, but a teacher oftentimes has to go along for months with relatively few noticeable results. That is the most disheartening and discouraging aspect of teaching. However, it is also something freakingly beautiful in itself sometimes. I don't how to describe it in words but, for me, it really is. Smile

Tanakorn 097 3EN
31patoompohn026
31patoompohn026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others? Empty Re: In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 am
For me, what makes profession of teaching so different from the others is my ability.
I mean ability in several ways such as speaking, my humorous, finding the materials to scaffolding the students or managing the classroom.
And the importance thing is KNOWLEDGE.

Patoompohn026 3EN
31Tawan014
31Tawan014
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others? Empty Re: In your opinion, what makes teaching profession different from the others?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 pm
What make our profession different is that we don't only give knowledge to people,
but we also teach them how to be good people.
We care about everything for one person to grow up.

Tawan014 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum