Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
4Malita001
4Malita001
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women? Empty Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm
These days, people all over the world use the media to communicate, such as Facebook, Line, Instagram, televisions, radios, and newspapers. Undeniably, media play a major role in an individual’s life and it is also the most powerful conveyer with a thin ideal of body image, particularly women. I think the body-shaming media have the great effect on less self-satisfaction women greatly. It conduces towards the two severe problems – eating disorders and low self-esteem. I believe that you guys might know the negative effects of these two problems. I would suggest that be proud of yourself and understand that your integrity makes you beautiful. When you accept yourself the way you are, the world recognize you.

Malita 001 4EN
4walailak017
4walailak017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women? Empty Re: Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women?

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:26 pm
It has a severe affect to women a lot. You can see it in the advertisement in every single area of the world that try to convince them to lose weight and have a white skin by showing some pictures of fat or unattractive women. This way is too disgusting to lose someone's confident and self-satisfaction.

walailak017 4EN
31Tawan014
31Tawan014
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women? Empty Re: Does body-shaming media have an effect on less self-satisfaction women?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 pm
Yes, it does.
Media nowadays has a very strong effect on people's lives.
What people should do it to avoid using media as a tool to kill others.

Tawan014 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum