Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Sukonlapat054
32Sukonlapat054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight? Empty Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight?

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Honestly, I have no plan going to a temple tonight. I realize that today, I will spend the whole day on my assignments. However, if there is someone ask me to join "Vien Tien", I'll say "yes". Laughing
Sukonlapat054 3EN
32Sasitorn051
32Sasitorn051
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight? Empty Re: Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight?

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:00 pm
I didn't do that more than 3 years ago until now.

Sasitorn 051 3EN
31Tawan014
31Tawan014
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight? Empty Re: Have anyone planned to go to a Buddhist ceremony where people walk with lighted candles in hand around a temple tonight?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 pm
I often go to temples even it is not a special day.
But in a special day I also go too.

Tawan014 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum