Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
4Prapaipan026
4Prapaipan026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Empty If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:38 pm
I guess they might think that I was arrested because I hit someone's car.
I can't think of anything else right now haha
let's share your idea!!
Feel free to make it funny Wink

Prapaipan026 4EN
3Patama105
3Patama105
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Empty Re: If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 pm
That would be driving a car to hit someone or crash with another car.
Because everyone knows how bad of my driving.
Patama1053EN
32Sontaya056
32Sontaya056
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Empty Re: If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:20 pm
They would think that I break the products in a shop since I am kind of reckless.

Sontaya056 3EN
33Thawinee127
33Thawinee127
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 pm
If this incident happened, they would think that I broke a traffic law.
One reason is that I have a record of doing this.
When you got arrested with your dumbness, it would make you furious at yourself.

Thawinee127 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum