Kru Eng EDU MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Tamonwan017
31Tamonwan017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? Empty If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 am
I would be Yoshino (Cartoon Character)
because I want to know about her feeling when she knows that she is a Seirei.
What about you?

Tamonwan017 3EN
33Benyapha104
33Benyapha104
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 am
If I could be someone else for a day, I would be Hermione Granger.
I want to be friend with Harry Potter and be the one of Hogwarts School!
I really want to know the feeling of being genius and beautiful at the same time as well. Laughing Laughing

Benyapha 104 3EN
32Sukonlapat054
32Sukonlapat054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 am
I would like to be Peepy (Peepy and mother Lee or Pattharapol) who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
He is the editor-in-chief of the Bangkok-based fashion magazine.
Now he has been on top10 fashion creativity person of the year which is listed by Vogue.
His everyday outfit is very extraordinary along with brand name bag and accessories including luxury pieces of jewelry.
Sukonlapat054 3EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum